Any kind of hardwood floor adds not only charm but beauty to almost any room, but like most types of flooring, they need regular care on a regular basis to maintain their quality appearance.
Air temperature and air moisture:
- Parquet board is produced of 100% natural timber, therefore significant moisture variations con influence it.
- It is important to maintain the relative humidity in the room as stable as possible.
- Our recommended humdity is RH 40-60%. Recommended average temperature is 14-23 C.
- Please monitor moisture and temperature as set out above and take corrective measures if necessary.
- Place doormat at the entrance.
- Avoid placing wet articles on the parquet.
- Use a damp cloth only if necessary to clean the floor using MINIMUM moisture.
- Clean off occasional spots/stains immediately.
- Glue soft pads to the feet of furniture.
- Avoid wearing high-heeled shoes on the floor, as they can dent or scratch the floor.